REDpill, as a data controller, collects and processes personal data relating to interactions with our website unouit.com and you can contact us at: email@example.com.
We will use your personal data only for the purposes and in the manner set forth below, which describes the steps we take to ensure our processing of your personal data is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any implementing legislation (Data Protection Legislation).
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT – PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHERE THAT PROCESSING IS CARRIED OUT FOR OUR LEGITIMATE INTEREST.
Please read the following carefully to understand our use of your personal data.
1. What Type of Personal Data Do We Collect about You?
When you visit or use our website in any way, we collect and process different types of information about you:
- Identity Data consists only of your email address.
- Contact Data also consists only of your email address.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and broad geographic location(country).
- Profile Data includes your purchases or orders made by you, your preferences, feedback, communications and survey responses, and your Unouit password and username as applicable.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Communications Data includes your communication preferences.
Unless you are purchasing products or services, the provision of your personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement and you may refuse to disclose same. You can choose not to provide this information; however, you might not be able to gain access to our information, services or products.
2. Links to Other Websites
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of those third party websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those practices. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
3. No Information from Children Under Age 16
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. If you are under the age of 16, please do not attempt to register with us at our website or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How Do We Use the Information We Gather?
We will only use your personal data for the purposes and legal bases set out in the table below:
|Purpose(s) for Processing||Legal Basis for Processing|
|Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or to enter into such a contract with you.|
|Your consent – which you can withdraw at any time.|
|The processing is necessary to support our legitimate business interests in managing our business provided such interests are not overridden by your interests and rights.|
We make the utmost effort to ensure, that we use as little personal data as possible to ensure our business goals can be met.
Were possible, we anonymize or aggregate data, so that a connection to your person can be minimized.
Please note that you have a right to object to processing of your personal data where that processing is carried on for our legitimate interest.
You have the right to object at any time.
|The processing is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.|
In addition to the purpose for which you submitted your personal data, you may also be given the option (through a check box or otherwise) to have your personal data used for an activity or service different from the primary activity or service that you are requesting.
5. Do We Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties, such as Affiliates, Service Providers or Consultants?
We do not share personal data with affiliates or consultants and other third parties, besides the service providers mentioned below.
We may also disclose your personal data in the future to the following recipients:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order, or in order to enforce, establish, exercise or defend legal rights, the rights, property, or safety of you, us, our group, or employees;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; and
- To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of REDpill, our employees, our users, customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
6. Is Your User Data Secure?
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organization. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Where we have given you a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
7. How Long Do We Store Your Data?
We store your personal data during the time that you are a customer or registered user of unouit.com for purposes of providing you the services, and for up to seven years after you cease to be a customer. If you were no customer (paying user), but a registered user of unouit.com, upon deletion of your account, we will not store any personal data about you anymore immediately.
We reserve the right to store or delete your personal data earlier or later than set forth herein, if required to do so by an applicable law or regulation, including the GDPR and for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
8. Where We Store Your Personal Data
9. Your Rights
REDpill is committed to ensuring that you have control and visibility of your personal data. Below is a summary of your rights and additional commitments from REDpill. You may exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you and complete any personal data where this is incomplete.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any information you have provided to us is accurate and up-to-date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, please send us an email entitled ‘CHANGE OF DETAILS’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of Access
You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
Right to Erasure (‘Right to be Forgotten’)
You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted in certain circumstances including…
- the personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected;
- you withdraw your consent (where the processing was based on consent);
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds justifying us processing the personal data (see Right to Object below);
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- to comply with a legal obligation.
However, this right does not apply where, for example, the processing is necessary…
- to comply with a legal obligation; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You can delete partially or completely content you remembered within unouit.com. We can not reconstruct what content you remembered before forgetting it. REDpill guarantees, that your forgotten content is deleted securely and permanently and is not shared with others. Log data will not be deleted. From Log data your identity cannot be reconstructed.
Right to Restriction of Processing
You can ask that we restrict your personal data (i.e., keep but not use) where…
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested;
- the processing is unlawful but you do not want it erased;
- we no longer need the personal data but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing and verification as to our overriding legitimate grounds is pending.
We can continue to use your personal data…
- where we have your consent to do so;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to protect the rights of another; or
- for reasons of important public interest.
Right to Data Portability
Where you have provided personal data to us, you have a right to receive such personal data back in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and to have those data transmitted to a third-party data controller without hindrance but in each case only where…
- the processing is carried out by automated means; and
- the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you.
Right to Object
You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data in those cases where we are processing your personal data in reliance on our legitimate interests. In such a case we will stop processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate interests which override your interests. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive newsletters, announcements, or other communications and/or services from the REDpill, please do not opt-in for those communications or services at the time of registration. If you have opted-in and, at a later time, wish to opt-out, please unsubscribe by simply deleting your account within the unouit.com application (you must be logged in).
Along with every email communication sent to you, we provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future communications (i.e., unsubscribe). Simply follow the unsubscribe process or directions provided at the bottom of the email.
You have a right not to be subjected to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you other than where the decision is:
- necessary for entering into a contract, or for performing a contract with you;
- based on your explicit consent – which you may withdraw at any time; or
- is authorized by European Union or Member State law.
Where we base a decision solely on automated decision-making, you will always be entitled to have a person review the decision so that you can contest it and put your point of view and circumstances forward.
Right to Complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement, if you are unhappy with how we are processing your personal data.
We will respond to your request in writing, or orally if requested, as soon as practicable and in any event not more than one month after receipt of your request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of your request. We may request proof of identification to verify your request. All requests should be addressed to email@example.com.
What Are Cookies and How Do They Work?
Cookies are small data files that are stored in your web browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone (each a “Device”) when you visit a website. Cookies serve a number of purposes like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, interests or log in details, and generally improving your experience.
Keep in mind that by disabling certain categories of cookies, you may be prevented from accessing some features of our websites. You should be able to find more in depth information about opting out of cookies on your browser settings menu.
For instructions on blocking and deleting cookies, see the privacy and help documentation of your specific browser’s website. If you use more Devices and/or browsers you will need to disable cookies on each Device and on each browser separately.
You can find more information about cookies by visiting the following information websites: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Which Cookies Do We Use?
We use exactly one cookie solely for the purpose to be able to identify a registered user’s presence on our website. It helps us also to learn how well our website performs in different locations, on different devices, and at different times of the day.
11. Do We Use Your Information for Advertising Purposes?
No, currently we do not us your information for advertising purposes. And we have no intention to do so in the future.
12. Inactive Accounts
REDpill can delete user accounts if they remain inactive (i.e. are not accessed) for 1 year or longer.
13. Changes to Our Privacy and Cookies Policy
14. Contact Us
Last updated: 20.04.2021